Tuesday, December 4, 2007

BlizzActoVision!




+



In case you haven't herd just yet the game companies Blizzard (World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Warcraft III) and Activision (Come on you herd of Activision) are merging to become what will be the largest game company in the world (feels like a maniacal laugh should follow doesn't it?) I know the question is why should you care! Well my take is for one I love Blizzards games! I have enjoyed every game they have ever put out, except for WoW, not because I don't like, but because I never played due to the fact I know I would become addicted. I don't wanna lose my Fiancé or my job! Activision and Marvel have had a long standing relationship with many quality games (i.e. X-men Legends, Ultimate Spider-man, Spider-Man 3 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance) Soooooooooo my hope is that maybe, just maybe with the superior MMORPG skills of Blizzard, mixed with the successful handling of Marvel's licensing we may have a re-start/re-do with the Marvel MMORPG. I having nothing to go on than my own determination to will this into existence but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

For more info check out Blizzaeds Q&A HERE

No comments: