Friday, December 21, 2007

I don't know if it's the fact that I'm not watching as much TV since the strike, of if it's just going to be another great year to be a comic book fan at the movies, but I am excited about all the comic book based movies due out next year. I'm excited about all the movies just being worked on next year. Heck I'm excited all the movies rumored to have a green light and no script. (I'm looking at you studio execs.)

The longer the strike lingers on the more worried I get about future projects. I like most of America feel the writers are justified, and will patiently wait untill the studio execs smarten up and offer these people whats fair, but I don't have to like waiting. As a comic book reader in the 90's if I learned nothing from the creation of Image comics, it's how important writers are. I'll stop ranting now, but look for future writer supporting rants in posts to come.



I think HellBoy II will be a fun action/adventure/popcorn movie, I am so thankful that they let Mike Mignola and Guillermo del Toro make a second flick...




For this lat trailer you really need to crank your speakers at 1:34. So far every think a read about this movie gets me more pumped. I'm glad they're using Ozzie's Iron Man, I glad self proclaimed Iron Man, Ghostface Killer makes an appearance. MY only additional hope for a cameo would be Baseball's Iron Man, Cal Ripken Jr.

No comments: