Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daily Show, Colbert Report, Hulk and more added to Hulu!


Welcome back to Palaba's Posts! I'm sorry for the lengthy leave of absence but I'm proud to say I am, as of May 25, a happily married man. We were married on the shore of the Chester River (Chesapeake Bay) on Maryland's beautiful eastern shore. But I know thats not why you're here, you're here for the free stuff. This post marks a new beginning for us here at Palaba's Posts. It had come to my attention that you the readers of Palaba's Posts were more interested in the links to all the free entertainment on the web and less interested in what I have to say. So with that in mind we are re-dedicating our e-existence to bringing you the finest free entertainment these inter-webs have to offer. In the future I pledge more fun less hyphens!

As many readers know I am a huge fan of the site Hulu.com and now my unhealthy obsession grows again! Hulu has added The Daily Show and The Colbert Report to it's already massive offerings of content. Also if you need a little more Lou Ferrigno in your life (and let's be honest, who doesn't?) Hulu has also added the 70's classic The Incredible Hulk in what I can only imagine is for Marvel's latest big screen offering.

Here's a couple of vid's to get you started:





No comments: