Thursday, June 19, 2008

Have your own mutated abomination ready for Spore


I still don't really know what to expect from the much hyped upcoming game Spore. I do know I am excited about it! Why? you may ask. Will Wright thats why. Will Wright is mostly known as "Game God" because he is one of the founders of Maxis and creators of Sim City and The Sims. While not all of Will's games have been as successful (I'm looking at you SimCopter) even games like SimAnt can catch the imagination for hours.

What is spore? Spore's official website describes the game; "With Spore you can nurture your creature through five stages of evolution: Cell, Creature, Tribe, Civilization, and Space. Or if you prefer, spend as much time as you like making creatures, vehicles, buildings and spaceships with Spore’s unique Creator tools.CREATE Your Universe from Microscopic to Macrocosmic - From tide pool amoebas to thriving civilizations to intergalactic starships, everything is in your hands."

So if you are anything like me I know you want to download the creature creator and start playing Intelligent Designer like I did.

Watch a clip of the game play HERE

Check out the games offical site, where you can download the Creature Creator HERE

No comments: