Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hoff to Ride Again?


Ok wow, while poking my nose around I found this article on Reuters about everyones favorite beach bathing, word slurring, look at me mom I'm driving with no hands, talent scout, David Hasselhoff. Now Reuters is saying he and Deanna Russo of The Young and the Restless fame are in talks to star in a new Knight Rider on NBC.

I tell you one thing I know a Knight Rider without the Hoff would surely suck. As Knight Rider with the Hoff might suck too, but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt for no other reason than the old series was after my bed time.
I wonder if we will see a re-tooled KIT primed and ready for product placement a la Bumblebee in Bay's Transformers. I just hope's it's better than NBC's 1933 Viper. That shows awfulness still makes me a bit nauseous.

What Do you think? Is America ready for The Hoff's first fore into prime time scripted drama since Baywatch Nights? Or should he stick to being the America's Got Talent version of Paula Abdul? Tell us how you really feel in the comments.
And Check out the Reuters piece Here.

No comments: