Friday, November 23, 2007

I love "timeshifting"

I recently got an invite to the new Hulu.com. Hulu is a large free streaming library of Fox and NBC shows both new and old. I think Hulu is the network's way of fighting piracy by providing free content and adding commercials, which is just fine by me as long the adds don't take up more time then their viewings on the classic boob tube. What I love most about Hulu is the shows can be e-mailed or embedded just like most user-generated clips of people who need way too much attention and/or their cats. Anyway I like the site and heres a look at what I've been watching...

here's a couple of funny shorts





And some full lenth shows. The website allows you to view full screen versions.





Even full length Movies!




Have fun, and hit the comments to let me know what your watching
Check out Hulu.com Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great videos