Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Carbonite Han Solo Desk: And other Tom Spina Designs

If I told you that I had heard of Tom Spina today, I'd be lying and the inner fanboy in me is kicking myself for it.
According to TomSpinaDesigns.com

"Tom Spina Designs provides custom sculpture, furniture, mannequins, movie prop and wardrobe displays & restoration and other unique items for collectors, home theaters, museums, restaurants and more!"

Apparently Tom Spina has a decent gallery of restoration project as well as custom funiture and scupltures, also a large collection of haunted house items which are for sale if you have a lot of space and neighborhood children (and their parents) to scare.

Being the star wars nut that I am, I found the Han Solo desk and the Max Rebo Band scuplture the most facnating.

Check it out for yourself HERE

No comments: