Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Incredible Hulk vs. Omar?


In an interview with allhiphop.com Michael K. Williams tells of his upcoming roles in various movies by saying
"I got two films coming up this year, one is The Hulk 2 with Ed Norton, and I'm in the new Spike Lee joint called Miracle At St. Anna, which is based on the Buffalo Soldier story of the 92nd infantry. I just booked this new Picture called The Road with Charlize Theron. I'm excited about that and eager to work with her. I'm just cranking them out little by little."



From this I can deduce two things, 1) That Michael K. Williams is in the new Incredible Hulk movie. And 2) He will reprise his role as Omar Little , every one's favorite shotgun wielding, drug dealer robbing, tell Marlo it's personal, the game is the game vigilante from Baltimore and be the only person able to stop Bruce (sometimes David) Banner from destroying Pimlico and all of Park Heights! I thought of it so it must be true! Besides as I understand it Edward Norton had total re-write privileges for the Incredible Hulk and is from Columbia MD. Which is a suburb of Baltimore (Well Baltimore is closer than DC anyway)

Check out the interview for yourself HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog posted.i have seen this movie before but after reading your blog again i feel delirious to
download The Incredible Hulk Movie
and have fun once again.