Monday, February 4, 2008

Trailer Post: Super Bowl Edition

During what I thought was one of the more exciting Super Bowls in a few years you may have missed some of the great movie trailers. Lucky for you I have a few of my favorites below! I know the Super Bowl had a lot of great adds, but forgive me if I get more excited about a new Iron Man movie than a six pack of Bud(I drink Natty Boh or Yuengling, it's a regional thing I guess). But Just in case you wanted to see them check out YouTube has a special page, check it out HERE

Now on to the trailers!

First up we have the Iron Man trailer, while I enjoyed seeing more of the crimson avenger, I think the last trailer got me more excited. It was probably the absence of Ozzy's Iron Man amongst Downey's Iron Man



Next up is another movie adaptation of a comic book, Mark Millar's Wanted. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if your over the age of 18 and you haven't read this graphic novel, you need to.(The book contains some adult themes)I must also say I am a big Common fan, I have been since his classic Hip-Hop album Resurrection(Which you also NEED to own)



Last up we have an adaption not from a comic book, but a book I love none the less, Prince Caspian. I find it odd the order in which Disney is releasing the cinematic versions of C.S.Lewis's classics (Prince Caspian is the 4th in the series)but hold out great hope Disney releases them all.



During the Super Bowl we also saw trailers for Leatherheads, which looks funny and Wall-E, which looks like a young Johnny 5 from Short Circuit.

No comments: