Monday, February 18, 2008

Read Warren Ellis and Paul Duffield's weekely Freak Angel online for free

The new free weekly online comic Freak Angel from the extraordinarily talent of Warren Elis and Paul Duffield looks great and has gotten my attention is just 6 pages. It seems to be a post apocalyptic super hero steam punk comic, which in my opinion there just are not enough of on the planet. I don't know how I'll manage with just 6 pages at a time, I just may have to stay away for several months and check back for a longer read. I'm sure if this is even a marginal success, I'm sure there will be a paper collection of some sort. I must say I really admire the effort of new distribution method, if it dies well I'm sure we'll see a more web comics like this.

Check out this weeks edition HERE
Still not sure? Than read the first page below first.

Update: We have just added a Freak Angels widget below, so now you can always get there from here.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

You have good taste. lol

Sorry about today. I was in a comics talk combative mood because of ex-wife issues.

Cheers.