Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lazy Sunday: Super Bowl Shuffle edition

Welcome to another Lazy Sunday! This Sunday I plan, like most Americans to watch the Super Bowl, while I'm not that real interested in either team, I will be rooting for the under dog NY Giants fr two reasons. First because the last time they were at the big game they were defeated by my Baltimore Ravens, but more importantly I'm rooting for the Giants because the New England Patriots cheated. While I would love to witness a perfect season to tell my grandkids about, I find it inherently worthless if I need to tell them that they got there by cheating. I know a lot of people will say they would have had a perfect season without cheating, but we will never really know now will we? If they win the whole season needs to be marked with an *! Now they are even being accused of spying on the Rams before Super Bowl XXXVI. It's hard enough to convince my self to watch baseball any more, if Camden Yards wasn't such a nice stadium to hang out in I may have abandoned that sport all together.

Now let us go back to a simpler time, before we knew how corny it was for our sports celebrities to rap
(Thanks again Shaq{Ok this one's not so bad})


Super Bowl Shuffle - Celebrity bloopers here

No comments: