Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cloverfield: Great movie for thoes who don't get motion sickness!


I went to see Cloverfield this weekend, and I really think it was worth the $6.50, I am however having some buyers remorse over the soda, pop corn and sour gummie something or other. Over priced junk food aside, this was a fun flick. Don't go expecting your life to somehow be enriched when you leave just go and enjoy things blow up. After the reggetable Godzilla attacking New York, I was worried the movie would
be a little cheesy, after I herd about the "Blair Witch" style of filming, I got really worried. But if you can stomach the constant moving camera I recommend seeing this one in the theater, I don't think it will have the same effect at home, save for the top of the line home theater.

But please be warned, if you get car sick your gonna wanna sit this one out. A friend of mine got a call while we were outside the theater, with one of his friends in Pennsylvania saying some poor guy lost his popcorn in the seat next to him.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about check out the trailer below.


No comments: