Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Romero's Diary of the Dead Trailer!

I love Zombie movies, I know, I know, everybody loves Zombie movies! Now when it comes to Zombie movies it just doesn't get any better than George A. Romero! I'll be honest I wasn't crazy about Land of the Dead, it had some great moments, but I feelt it lacked the usual impending doom and real survival horror elements which I have come to expect from the master(Romero) of the Living Dead. It looks like Romero is back to the beginning again with a great breakout story.(how the Zombies come to be) This looks like a fresh direction on an old genera. I think we need some new ideas in zombie movies, not to say it's all been done, but most of it has. I enjoyed both 28 days and weeks later, but am looking forward to Romero returning to his humble budget roots.

Check out the trailer below, Romero also opens up a contest to all would be Horror directors, and when your donr check out Romero's filmorgaphy at IMDB HERE

No comments: