Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Election 08 Pools, or Polls or Somthing!?


With every national election the question arises, do pools matter? I think it depends on where you live, whereas living in Florida I would really need a pool to beat the heat. For these who live in Alaska, I don't think pools matter, I mean isn't it usually below freezing there? Oh.. Wait.. Polls! Oh now I see, well I have no idea, but if you think they do check out this cool Poll tracker from USAToday.com HERE.


If your like me and you like pools more than polls check here's a couple of canidate pools!
First is Hilliary's pool


And here is Mitt's Pool!

At least I'm told via the internet (which never lies) I've never been to either,
But remember my Presidential hopefuls, Palaba's Posts has yet to endorse anyone!

If you have any pics of the candidates pools, please send them to PalabasPosts@Gmail.com

No comments: