Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Read the Death of Capitan America online, for free!



For a limited time Marvel is putting last year's best selling comic, Capitan America #25. If you haven't read this instant classic yet, I highly recommend it. Cap #25 is featuring the gorgeous pencils of Steve Epting, and written by my current favorite Comic writer, Ed Brubaker. Marvel is only keeping this one free for 2 weeks, undoubtedly to promote this weeks Captain America #34 where a new Captain America emerges. If you enjoy this digital comic I recommend the trade paper backs written by Brubaker, I was never really a Cap fan, but Brubaker's writing keeps me gripped to every panel.

Check out Captain America # 25 HERE (you need the current version of flash)

Check out Ed Brubaker's website HERE

Or check out Steve Epting's own Blogspot Blog HERE (I so have it in my feed reader!)


And Pick up Captain America #34 at your local comic book shop! ---->

Click HERE to find your local comic book store in the US!

Or HERE if you live in IRE or the UK!

Or HERE for any other country!

No comments: