Monday, October 29, 2007

Arnold says NO to drugs...leaves are ok!

Everyone's favorite homicidal robot from the future disguised as the Governor of California sat down for an interview with the British GQ. When the Govenator told the Brit mag. he hadn't take drugs, they cited the 1977 documentary "Pumping Iron" which supposedly (I haven't seen it) shows Cali's Repub. Gov. smoking a joint. He responded with "That is not a drug. It's a leaf." He assured British readers "My drug was pumping iron, trust me."

He goes on to list former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, South African President Nelson Mandela, Presidents John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev among the greatest leaders in history. When asked about America's current President George W. Bush, Schwarzenegger said "I would say that I was ... very fond of his father. I worked for President Bush Sr., and he was a great man."

Ouch! I wonder if Ben Stiller ever gets that?

Don't take my word for it, check it out at:

No comments: