Friday, October 5, 2007

(Still Having) Trouble, finding a canidate to back? Here's Some (More) help!

Ok I found another of those fun "Candidate Match" games. This one is a little nicer looking flash based with a fancy slide rule, for which issues mens more or less to you. There are 11 questions spanning the topics of the Iraq War, Immigration, Health care, Same Sex Marriage, Tax Reform, Global Warming and Experience. USA Today did a real god job on this one, but hey that's why they make the big bucks. I still was not happy with all the possible answers to their policy questions, for question 11 I really wanted a don't care option, but that's why it's A GAME and should not be used to actually pick your candidate. For me it picked Republican Sam Brownback as my number 1 choice. Which I thought was odd, but but I digress, till after the primaries since I'm neither a registered Republican or a registered Democrat. S0 Have fun and let us know who "the media" is telling you to vote for.
The Link is Here


1 comment:

An American Cook said...

I keep getting Dennis Kucinich but there's no way he's making it very far in the elections... oh well!