Sunday, October 28, 2007

Must See TV, no really you gotta see this episode of 30 Rock!

I am a huge Sitcom fan, and right now I think the best sitcoms are once again on Thursday nights on NBC. It's hard to decide which is my favorite, I guess it depends on which episode of My Names is Earl, The Office or 30 Rock aired that week. Well after last weeks episode of 30 Rock we have a new front runner. I did like both the episodes of The Office and My Name is Earl last week but tis m be the funniest episode of 30 Rock yet. If you haven't discovered NBC's Thursday night line up or are to busy with Ugly Betty (I know it's funny too, I own the season 1 DVD) then you need to check out the shows on NBC.com. Please Check out the latest episode of 30 Rock Here!

And remember, Never go to a second location with a hippie!

No comments: