Sunday, October 7, 2007

Who Want's to Kill some Zombies?


I think the better question is, who doesn't want to kill some zombies?

I found this great flash game over at Armor Games. Armor has a ton of fun flash games but the zombie killing fest know as The last Stand has got to be the best. Just a little advice, if you want to make it through this game other survivors are essentual. I tried to make it through solo, thinking "Search for survivors, why would I do that?" But without other people to help fix the barracade it's just too much. After a few tries I made it all the way through, the game is no subsittue for Resident Evil or Dead Rising, but it can make for a fun half hour.

Give it a try Here
Or Check out other Armor Games Here

Also I found some great Zombie links right here on Blogspot.
Check out Analog Medium's Encyclopedia Zombica, these guys are attempting to review and surmise every Zombie movie ever made. Quite an undertaking especially seing as there are some real bad movies in the Zombie genre. I have a good friend who loves Zombies and I can probably attribute most of my current love of zombies to him, the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead, the lovable British romantic comedy in a zombie setting (BritRomZomCom?), Sean of the Dead and Robert Kirkman's killer comic The Walking Dead.

Please be advised The Walking Dead comic deals with some VERY adult issues so please read EACH issue before you pass it on to your young ones. But for the adults without a weak stomach I highly recommend it!

Good luck, had fun and enjoy zombie killing (or reading)
When your done come on back to Palaba's Posts and let us know how you did!

In the US, to find a comic store near you click Here
In the UK or Ireland click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great game