Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Geroge Cloney as G.I Joe's Duke?


IESB.net is reporting that George Clooney is hard pressed for a blockbuster after the disapointing numbers put up by Michael Clayton. Word is Clooney left Carnahan’s White Jazz is to save the world from Cobra as Duke of the upcoming G.I. Joe movie. It's just a rumor at this point but I think it's a great idea. I know critics will roll their eyes and whine about smart rolls for accomplished actors and tell you how they were the first to say the bat-nipples were a bad idea. All I know is I just got a little excited for the first time about the G.I. Joe movie. I was and still am a big G.I. Joe fan, but without some fun casting, the movie will feel like so many generic un-memorable clones before it. I don't care if they rehire the entire casts of oceans 13 and mission impossible 3, give them paintball guns, catch phrases and close ups and call it a movie as long as it doesn't bore me.
Check it out Here

No comments: