Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We need more great crab raps, but not crab rappers!


As you might imagine with the Palaba's Post HQ located in lovely Baltimore Maryland, we love us some steamed crabs! I realize most of the country does not share our joy, but we know the people in Camden County sure do! And not just New Jersey, Missouri, Georgia or North Carolina, no I'm speaking of all the lovable folks of My Name Is Earl. (We love Earl too, just not as much as crabs.) Crabman, Randy, and crew (Yes Earl too) shot this music video expressing their deep admiration and respect for that delicious crustacean.

So Check out the video Here
And if you can't get enough Earl, Wikipedia has a great Wiki for his list Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that video made me hungry, maybe this weekend we can get a batch!!

An American Cook said...

This video made me laugh and also miss home ohsomuch!